I'm Laura. In high school. My twin sister is 1967consultingdoctorpotter. Books, SuperWhoLock, Merlin, Harry Potter, Cats. Feminist. Talk to me.
a movie about two asexual aromantic best friends who have a best friend marriage for tax benefits
that does not end with a scene of swelling music and passionate kiss where they realize they really do love each other after all
It ends with a fist bump or something. I’m on board.
but it should end with the big swell of music that makes people think they’re going for the kiss when really it’s for the fist bump ending
A writer for the new york times interviewed a series of people who had survived jumping off the golden gate bridge. Every person she interviewed admitted that about two thirds of the way down, they realized that every seemingly meaningless problem that caused them to jump was fixable.
Every single one.
THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
REBLOG THIS AND NEVER EVER FORGET IT
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist